That’s ok! At Compassionate Companion Training, LLC we believe that every pet is the best pet. We specialize in helping you and your pet learn to communicate more effectively so you can encourage “wanted behaviors” and discourage “unwanted behaviors”.
If you’re interested in a consultation, group lessons, or private lessons, we’d love to talk! We offer services for dogs and cats, and can assist with small animals and exotics as well.
Copy the form below into a new email, fill out the questions, and send it to TrainerAmanda@TrainFromTheHeart.com – we’ll follow up with you in 1 to 3 business days.
Owner Contact Information
- Phone number:
- Email address:
- Physical address:
- What days are you available for training?
- What times work best for you?
- Male or female?
- Altered or intact?
- Color(s) or distinguishing markings:
What brings you to us?
Diet / Elimination
- What do you feed your pet? (Dry kibble, canned food, home-cooked, other)
- How often and how much do you feed?
- What kind of treats do you offer?
- How many treats do you give and how often?
- What is your pet’s favorite treat?
- Is your pet reliably house-trained?
- How many times do they eliminate daily?
Exercise and Toys
- What do you use for walks?
- Type of collar (collar, harness, muzzle, prong collar, other)
- Type of leash (retractable, long leash, other)
- How often do you go for walks?
- How long is an average walk?
- Does your pet go with you to parks, stores, or other locations? Please describe:
- What toys does your pet play with? (Balls, food puzzles, stuffed animals, other)
- Do you live in an apartment, condo, house, or other?
- Is there a fence around the property?
- What kind of fence?
- Do you have other pets?
- If yes, what kind?
- If yes, do they get along well?
Prior Training Experience
- What training has your pet received?
- What training service did you use?
- When was the training?
- What did you like about the training?
- What did you dislike about the training?
- What are your goals for training with us?
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know?